Admissions open for Bachelor of Mountaineering Studies (BMS)
Nepal Mountain Academy (NMA) announces admissions open for Bachelor Program in Mountaineering Studies (BMS) in affiliation with Tribhuvan University. Cohort 2017-2020 will be the first batch to enroll in BMS program.
• Four year bachelor's degree program (8 semesters)
• First university degree in the Mountaineering Studies.
• Offers a blend of experiential and academic learning environment.
• Committed to produce an elite class of mountaineers who are academically, professionally and ethically sound.
• Participatory teaching and learning pedagogy using modern tools and techniques.
• Comprises of foundation course of management studies, mountaineering and tourism courses, elective and project works culminating in thesis writing.
10+2, PCL or Equivalent in any discipline with a minimum score of second division marks.
Students who have cleared XI and are waiting for XII result may also apply.
Application Form: August 15, 2017 to Sept 7, 2017 (Shrawan 32 to Bhadra 22)
Date of CMAT Admission Test: September 12, 2017 (Bhadra 27, 2074) at 8:00 AM